Tizen vs Android
Even though they are similarly based Tizen vs Android seems to be the topic of the month. Samsung has developed the Tizen OS and uses Android on most of its flagship phones; and they are both Linux based operating systems.
In the current world, the operating system is getting much better now. Android is one of the most used OS. There are other OS available in the market that can compete well with Android, one of its type is Samsung’s Tizen. Intel and Samsung partnered with each other to introduce new Linux based open source operating system named as Tizen. It has been developed in a way that it will also support HTML 5 and WAC based external applications. Tizen supports variety of devices including Smart Phones, tablets, PC’s, TV’s, Laptops etc.
On the other hand android is a Linux based free open source Operating System that has been developed targeting the smartphones and tablets PCs. Android has been created and developed by Google.
Certain differences that can set Tizen and Android separate from each other are as stated below
Android preferably uses Java and Objective C language to write applications whereas Tizen is solely dependent on HTML 5 for applications.
Tizen vs Android
- Tizen is said to have light weight operating system which then offers speed in the start up when compared to Android OS.
- The layout of Tizen is similar to Android the only difference is the absence of Google Centric search bar. Similar to what iOS has done Tizen has laid out the status bar.
- Tizen has smooth scrolling to offer when compared to Android which ultimately leads to a satisfactory web browsing for the users.
- Tizen is already leading by providing 64-bit processor which is still under process of development by Android.
- While you check for the recent apps, Tizen falls down with just the apps and not the thumbnails which is not so in Android. This feature of Tizen makes it difficult to review the recent apps.
- Tizen’s keyboard is similar to Android the only difference lies in the display of the status bar. Android displays the status bar along with the keyboard display whereas Tizen fails to do so.
- Tizen is also lacking in providing the facility of expanded notification or action button where Android has got it all including the notification panel, e-mail with all the options needed.
- The dynamic boxes of Tizen can be resized to minimize or maximize the information.
- One of the major differences is also the Tizen’s theming system which allows you to change the primary highlight color as per your choice.
The release of Tizen made Samsung come up with an added smartphone interface design named as TouchWiz. So far Tizen has managed to develop and launch a smartphone in the market with Samsung Z1. Tizen even came up with the smartwatches but the response was not noteworthy.
Cell Phone Buyback, Corporate Cell Phone Recycling, BuyBack Solutions, Recycling Cell Phones, Recycling Process Cell Phones, Verizon Buyback, Phone Buyback, Corporate Mobile Recycling